Monday, March 2, 2009

Friday Pizza Night

Friday was a wonderful day. We went to the park and had a picnic with the Spesshardts and the Lails. We had such a good time. We all love being outside. The weather was perfect (didn't feel like there was a remote chance of snow 2 days later) and the kids were great! It was a fun time by all. Then that afternoon I finished up one of my big projects I had been working on. We all did the finish dance (made up by yours truly)!! Wes loves to dance now so we take every opportunity to do so. Yes, I look goofy (what's new) and silly but I don't care!

Then it was be part of the "team time". In our house we talk a lot about being part of the "team" so Friday night was lets make homemade pizza!! Lawson just loved this process. Stir, then knead, then roll the bread dough.I love to see the amazement of how loose ingredients becomes something so yummy . I did have to get after her a little bit because my sweetheart tends to think she knows EVERYTHING, and wasn't listening! Wonder where she gets that from?? Besides that little bump we had a great time.






It was the best pizza we have made yet! I think it helped to have such a great helper.

If you are wondering what Wesley was up to while we were cooking. He was doing very manly things...


Also, I should say Lawson got her doll house back on Friday as well. She did an excellent job listening to her dance teacher on Thursday night and listened well at the park on Friday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh soooooo precious these angels are. The smiles are the best. Did you get any snow? Love you tons. MOM

Anonymous said...

I would like to order a pizza from your house!! They are growing up tooooooooooo fast!
Love you, Paula

Avery & Hailey said...

So I think the three's are much harder than the two's with the listening issues! I take things away from Avery and that seems to be the thing that's working. Who knows though! Love the pizza/team night activity! Great idea!