Thursday, May 21, 2009

Schools out for summer....

You know the song, right??? It has been running through my head all day, why???

Today was Lawson's last day of pre-school.

To celebrate the whole pre-school met up at a local park to celebrate. The kids had a really nice time and the park was very shady so it wasn't too hot. It has a wonderful pond there and we saw lots of turtles and ducks!! Wesley learned how to say "duck" today!! I wish I had pictures to share but I forgot my SD card in the computer (oops!!)

As we were coming home I realized this will be my first time being a SAHM that I will have 2 kids 24/7 for the next 3 months. (I am slightly nervous) Our activities are go to the pool lots, trips to see family and friends, and arranging LOTS of play dates. I do plan on making the most of our time together this summer because this will probably be my last (and only) summer as a SAHM!! It is going to be a wonderful summer!!!!

Good-bye school year, Hello summer!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Summer will be a grand time to have fun fun fun!
Soak it up! Please make popsicles with Kool-Aid and catch jars of lightning bugs!!!!!!!!!