Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Toby Keith 2009

My parents came down this weekend to take us to see Toby Keith! This was our second time with the four of us going to see Toby rock!! The man is awesome in concert!!! I think the thing I love most about Toby he how much he love America!! He is one of the biggest supporters of the USO and just went on his 6th tour over in the Persian Gulf!! I love all his songs, but especially "Courtesy of the Red, White, and Blue" If you haven't heard that song...you are missing out!!



Maridith her her hubby!! (it looks like I am wearing a white bra!! Nice)


My mom and Dad! Thank you for an awesome Anniversary gift!


Me and my dad!


The party girls!!


This evening was possible because a friend came over and watched the kids for us!! We are starting a baby sistting exchange!! Thank you so much Jenn, Eric & Katie!! The kids loved having you guys over!

Thanks Mom and Dad for everything!! I hope we can do this again in another 3-4 years!!! We had so much fun!!

No comments: