Friday, November 2, 2007

Happy Halloween

Carving out our pumkinsFirst time Trick-o-Treating
Go NCSU!!


Miss Lawson had a full day as an NCSU Cheerleader on Halloween. On Tuesday we carved out our pumpkins and loved getting all the seeds and slimmy stuff out. Then on Wednesday she had a parade and a party at daycare. I ended up going to the party at daycare and let me just tell you there are some very creative parents out there. The food was so pretty and cute. Between the candy apples and spider cupcakes my bags of M&Ms didn't seem to very appealing! Next year I will step it up a notch! Halloween night we went to Quinn (a lizard) and Owen's (a doggie) house to see them. They looked so cute. Lawson loved "Trick-or-Treating"


1 comment:

Rinker's blog said...

Maridith, could you not find her a Tarheel outfit? I mean, does it have to be NCSU? Just kidding.