- Made muffins in the morning- Wonderful
- Our Marbles Kids Museum visit was abruptly cut short once we couldn’t open the doors (Closed On Monday)- Not so wonderful
- Found another museum to take the kids and Lawson got to touch an alligator- Wonderful
- Walked several blocks in downtown Raleigh –Not so Wonderful (I don’t like to exercise when I am not prepared too)
- Got both kids to take a nap at the same time- Wonderful
- Played, sang, and read with the kids- Wonderful
- Wes took another nap and woke up with a high fever – WHAT!?! He is getting his front top teeth at the same time. It isn’t bothering him too much, he is just a hot box! Poor little guy! - Not so wonderful
- Cooked dinner and cleaned it up- Both a phenomenon in and of itself!!- Wonderful
- Lost count of how many times Lawson changed her shoes- kinda wonderful
- A guy named Wes won on Jeopardy today. (Why I’m I mentioning this?) I never watch TV let alone Jeopardy (yuck) but since a guy named Wes was playing I had to see if he won and he did. Maybe my Wes will be a smarty pants too!! - Wonderful
- Both kids in bed before 8:30PM- Awesome!!
First day was a success plus I even found time to blog & read emails. Hope everyone else had a good day. Tomorrow is Lawson’s first day at Preschool.
Lawson in shoe change # 1000 or close to it! (just kidding)