Friday, November 9, 2007

Lawson's Week!

I wanted to share some of Lawson's moments from the week! Lawson love to shave with her daddy. Lawson gets all lathered up like her daddy! She loves this "Daddy Time." When Collins tells her it is time to shave she runs to bathroom!! And the answer is no- no razors ever touch her!!

I can explain.... in the mornings (scratch that) all of the time Lawson's favorite phrase is "I do it myself" So this particular morning she was starting to get dressed (by herself), then changed direction. She put her underwear on her head and starting singing "wheres my underwear, wheres my underwear, I don know" Priceless. Kids are so funny!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will says I still sing! I guess it is something you don't ever really grow out of! I can't wait to see that girl at Thanksgiving!
- Lauren

Elizabeth said...

That is adorable! Too bad those moments are so hard to catch on video.