Thursday, September 27, 2007

Lawson Update

This is Lawson on her way to school one day. I had to get a picture because she looked so cute. Of course, you ask her to smile for the camera and she will give you this look. Still very cute! Also, you can see half of Mr Chew. He will be 9 years old in October!

Lawson's newest song she loves to sing is B-I-N-G-O. Then we have the regular ones like Baa-Baa black sheep, and Etsy-bitsy Spider.

On a cute note, this morning Lawson asked me "Mommy, what side is baby brother on? I want to give him a kiss" I really do hope that she is that sweet when he arrives. I have a feeling she is going to be a great little helper.

Pregnancy Update: I am doing well. I am 25 1/2 weeks now. I go in next week for an ultrasound. Hopefully by the time we see "baby fitts" we will have a name picked out and can introduce you to him by name! (Maybe)


I have to make special note that Raleigh finally got some rain. Lawson was able to wear her new rain coat and rain shoes. Lawson loved jumping in the rain puddles. As you can see Chewy is never far behind Lawson. They are the best of friends!

No comments: