Tuesday, October 2, 2007

I love the Fall!





This weekend we went to Pullen Park with Nana and Dah. It was so much fun. I am pretty sure we had just as much fun as Lawson did. The weather was perfect! She loves riding on the train. I think if we would let he she would stay on it all day!

In Lawson news: Lawson "asked" to sleep in her big girl room last night and slept the entire night there. I haven't forced or even mentioned to Lawson to sleep in her new room. I figured when she was ready she would ask and sure enough she did! Then when I woke her up this morning she turned to me and said half awake "mommy I'm dry." Sure enough my big girl was completely dry. She is potty trained and can make it through naptime, but night time has been a different story. I am not going to throw-away the pull-ups yet but I could tell she was so proud of herself! Lawson is 2 years old and 4 months and sometimes I think she acts like a 4yr old. They grow up too fast!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Maridith! I found your blog through Donna's and just thought I would say hello. Lawson is beautiful and I am excited to hear you are pregnant with number 2. Hope all else is well. I don't have a blog but you can email me if you want - jill_glei@yahoo.com.
Hope we can keep in touch! Take care - Jill