Tuesday, February 12, 2008

1 month old

First bath in the big tub!!

Wes is ready for his close-up!! This him exactly at 1 month old

My baby boy is already one month old. Time flies when you are growing fast. Here are his stats...

Weight- 11.5lbs 75%

Length- 22.5" long 75%



Lawson was always in the 95%+ but I have a feeling Wes will catch up.

I knew Wes was getting big but I didn't realize how big. Nursing is going so much better this go around. It makes me so happy that I am able to do this for him. I do plan on quitting once I go back to work in a couple of weeks which makes me a little sad, but I just don't want the added pressure. Selfish maybe, but carrying a laptop and a pump along with 2 kids worth of stuff every morning is not my idea of fun. Knowing how crazy the morning are I am likely to forget something. In the mean time I will continue. Note to any mothers reading this...DO NOT EAT JUMBALYA WHILE BREASTFEEDING!!! He has the worst gas today. I feel awful that I did this to him. I won't make that mistake twice.


3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

He is adorable! What great pictures and what a big boy! I love the chubby little legs he's getting.

CharGrill said...

He is soooo cute! And such a smiley baby! He and Lawson will have so much fun together! Wow, i had no idea that what you ate was transfered to your...umm...food for the baby! I wonder what he thought it tasted like...? Char

Donna Wright said...

That photo of Wes with that cute grin is precious! OK...the more I look at him, he DOES look like you, Maridith!!!