Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Wes Tidbits!



My little boy is now 7 weeks old! He is a bundle of joy (unless he has gas). I thought I would write some of my observations about Wesley so you can all get to know him a little better.

- Wes loves the changing table. As soon as he gets on the changing table he starts smiling so big!! ( This picture doesn't look like he is very happy but he is. I wanted to show off his cool sock/shoes)

- Wes also loves his vibrating bouncy seat. These are the best inventions ever!!

- He hates his car seat. The second I set him in his car seat he starts screaming. He finally calms down once we get on the road. THEN when he wakes up in the car seat he doesn't even give you a warning cry he goes for the "GET ME OUT OF HERE" cry no matter where we are.

- For some time now he has been able to hold up his head while sitting up. Now he likes standing up. I am not kidding. He loves to stand up. I keep on telling him he is has to crawl first!!
- He loves watching Lawson. He follows her around the room. It is so funny to see them interact. She likes to talk for him. "mommy, he doesn't want any milk" or "mommy, Wes is sleepy"






1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I love the shoes/socks! I'm so excited for you to stay home another month.