Thursday, February 28, 2008

It was bound to happen...

Other moms had warned me, my dad gave me a funny card about it, but did I listen...no. I got peed on today!!! Here is the worst part...I was leaning over Wes when it happened. Wes was giving me such a sweet smile I leaned over to show him my happy smile. Then I got hit! Not once but twice!! Plus, I think he laughed when it happened. What in the world. I now know the importance of quick change or I might need to invest in the teepee! The joy of motherhood.

I should of been warned when Wes was born he peed 3 times before the pediatric nurse was able to weigh him. It went every where. The nurse said "that boy was 9lbs when he was born now he is 8lbs 8oz"

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

So funny, yes, you do have to be pretty quick with those diaper changes. You did good to make it this long before it happened.

Donna Wright said...

Maybe it's like a right of passage...

I have not gotten "hit" myself, But Owen has peed up to his hair several times! You do have to be quick!!

Avery & Hailey said...

HILARIOUS!