Thursday, November 11, 2010

28 Week Update

Pregnancy Highlights:


How Far Along: 28 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby Fitts Girl should now be over 2lbs 6oz+
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 18 lbs...the weigh is packing on now

Maternity Clothes: Thanks to my sister I have the best maternity tops and dresses.  Pants are my worst enemy. I hate pants in general but I really HATE maternity pants. Thanks to belly bands I am still wearing my regular pants.  I don't know how long that will last...
Gender: Girl
Movement: She is going to be a dancer!!  The girl loves to bust a groove during the day!
Sleep: I am sleeping good right now. I normally wake up once to go to the bathroom. I love the nights when I don't wake up to go potty.
What I miss: Bending over!

Cravings: None really. 

Names: Still can't decide...this frustrates me a little because I would love to call her by name at this point.

Symptoms: None...just keep on keeping on.

Best Moments this week:  The kids giving my belly kisses in the morning.  I love it!!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I can't believe you are still getting by with belly bands! Do you want those jeans you borrowed last time?