Saturday, March 24, 2012

Wesley’s First Game- Cancelled

I am up and ready to watch my Wesley play in his first soccer game but Mother Nature had other ideas and his first game is cancelled. Since I will not have pictures of him playing (running around the field in a cluster of kids chasing a ball) I thought I would post some pictures I took of Wesley before his first soccer practice.

I was trying to get a picture of him standing with the ball.  No dice.  This child is too busy.  Like most other pictures these will be action pictures.

Wesley's 1st Season of Soccer

We got a soccer net to practice at home and here he is when he made a goal! Happy boy!

Wesley SCORE

We will be ready for his next game and his best cheerleaders will be there to cheer him on!!!

Cailyn and Lawson in Wagon

Go, Wesley, go!!

No comments: