Friday, May 18, 2012

Lawson's First Sleepover

At the end of the month my Lawson will turn 7 years old. Holy cow! Okay, I am not going to get all emotional in this post...that will come later. In preparation for her birthday Lawson has asked for a few things for her birthdays....

1. Ears pierced - we said not yet
2. A cat- we said no
3. A Barbie Dream house- she has a camper and a house there is not enough room for a 3 story dream house- we said no
4. A sleepover- we can accommodate that!

Lawson got to choose one friend to have over and that was her friend, Alicia. They have been best friends since they were 6 months old. It was perfectly fitting they had their first sleepover together.


The girls watched a movie, had root beer floats, cupcakes, I taught them how to make friendship bracelets. They had so much fun


and they stayed up very very late!


I made them a "princess castle" in the living room for them to sleep in, although they didn't make it down stairs the whole night.


It was a successful first sleepover and I have a feeling we are now in the season of our life where we will be having more of them. My little baby is growing up!

If you are wondering how Wesley handled Lawson having a sleepover. He was jealous and wanted a friend over too. Since that is not going to happen he settled with just sleeping on the floor that evening.




Location:Lawson, Wesley

1 comment:

Heather said...

So glad that the sleepover went well! The princess tent was adorable! Let me know when you're ready for a sleepover buddy for Wesley. I'll send Holden over! ;-)