Thursday, January 24, 2008

2 Week Check-up





Wesley had his 2 week check-up and now weighs 9lbs 2oz!! He is a good eater! So the next time we go back it will be for his 1 month appointment. This go around is not like when Lawson was born. I was at the doctors at least once a week for weights checks with her. With the 2nd baby things do come a little easier!! Thank goodness!

Nana and Dah came down this weekend and were a lifesavor for me. I got a little sick and worn down so they saved the day for me!! Mom and Dad thank you for all your help!!!

2 comments:

Donna Wright said...

Way to go Wes! Glad his check-up went well!!! He's so handsome!!

CharGrill said...

Maridith,
Look at that little man! He is so adorable and smiling! Can't wait to see him! Thanks for listening and writing this past week. I appreciate it more than you know. I don't know what I'd do without you guys - Love you, CharGrill