Monday, January 28, 2008

Weekend News

This weekend was just the 4 of us and we really didn't do too much. Collins got one last duck hunting trip in before the end of the season. It was a success so all it does it make him look forward to the next season. Only 10 more months to go!

We did take a small family outing. I wish I could say we went somewhere exciting but we went to Target for the basics. Collins took charge of Lawson and I took charge of Wes. I got the easy job!!This is the two of them asleep after our big trip to Target!!

If I haven't told you all I have a wonderful husband. On Sunday, he made breakfast for everyone, mopped the kitchen floor, got Lawson down for a nap and then proceeded to clean out the garage. What a good guy! Then later that evening Wes took a nap around 7pm and I fell asleep with him on the couch. The next thing I know it is 11:30pm!! When I woke up everyone was asleep!! I had missed the whole entire evening (dinner time, bath time, story time- everything). When I finally talked to Collins today he said "the doctor said when he sleeps you sleep" what an angel!! I really did need to catch up on my sleep because for 2 night in a row both Wes and Lawson have been up at the same time. Thank you Collins for everything!!

No comments: