Monday, January 21, 2008

Lawson's Stocking


I am stealing this idea from Karen, sorry! I saw her beautiful stockings and realized my family has not seen Lawson's stocking. Of course, in Maridith fashion, it was completed 2 days before Christmas. Nothing like taking a project down to the wire.


This stocking was inspired by the stocking Collins's grandmother, "Fitts" made me 10 years ago. It is a crazy patchwork design, with hand embroidery or bead work on every seam. I think she would be proud!!
I don't have one for Wes and it won't look this girly. Expect that to be complete December 23, 2008!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maridith you did such an amazing job on the stocking! Can you start to make me one now and when I have kids it will then be done!? Haha

- Lauren

Elizabeth said...

It's beautiful! You did a great job on it. My kids are just going to have to enjoy their store-bought ones.