Thursday, January 3, 2008

5 days to go!

Well, we have 5 more days until Baby Fitts due date. Due date and expected arrival date are two different things. The doctor told me 2 weeks ago my body was ready so expect an early arrival!! We held our breath through Christmas and no baby! 1 week ago the doctor said you have dropped, your cervix is extremely soft it will be any day, so expect an early arrival! Then yesterday with 6 days to the due date the doctor asks me "why are you here, you should of had this baby by now?" I am thinking to myself "no kidding!!" But here I sit with what feels like a bowling ball between my hips and no baby!! So I wait patiently wondering should I start on my next to do list or put it off. I am a natural procrastinator so I guess I will just push it aside!! He will come when he is ready. It must be too cold for him right now!! It was 20 degrees when we woke up this morning. Sunday it will be 60 degrees so that might be a good day! That is it from here! We will keep you posted when Baby Fitts arrives!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the up-date! It is cold! Try for the weekend!!!!! My lesson plans are all finished for next week and the next! Just in case....I thin Mrs.K will let me off!
Love your blog page!

Grammy