Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Leap Day Special!!

My Leap Day was wondeful! Collins took off so I could have a couple of hours to myself. So I took off and went shopping at Triangle Town Center. I am proud to say I only bought stuff for me- not for the house or kids. I think this is the first time in 2 years. I bought some pants but could not bring myself to buy any blouses. Is it just me or do all of the latest "fashions" look like maternity clothes??? If I wanted to wear loose fitting shirts I would continue to wear my maternity clothes in my closet. After a semi-successful shopping trip I went to the spa!!

Elizabeth got me a gift certificate to Skin Sense and I got a full body massage. It was wonderful. THANK YOU!! THANK YOU ELIZABETH!! I was so relaxed and felt so good I didn't want to leave! On top of that Collins made a wonderful dinner, he is the best cook and loves cooking for us!

I think the only thing that would of made the day better is if I had a girlfriend, sister, or mom to share this day with!! Maybe next Leap Day!!

No comments: