Monday, April 18, 2011

3 Kids and a Dog

2 weekends ago Collins left town to go Turkey Hunting which left me with 3 kids and a Dog.  Why a dog?  We were dog watching my parents dog, Butler.  I would not of volunteered our services to dog watch normally, but Butler is a great (lazy dog) so it worked out fine.

Our first day home alone (Lawson had early release from school)  I decided to venture out to the park with all 3 kids and Butler.  Some people told me I was crazy and asking for trouble.  I told them, I can do anything I put my mind too.  So not only did I take the kids (and dog) to the park…I took pictures to document the fun!!

DSC_1718

The azaleas are starting to bloom.

DSC_1685

We found a new section of our local park (where there were no people around) and the kids enjoyed monkeying around!

DSC_1688

Michael Jordan??

DSC_1689

Hey kids!!

DSC_1694

DSC_1698

Run kids get tired, PLEASE!!!

DSC_1708

Here is sweet Cailyn enjoying the outdoors.

DSC_1715

Ha, so sweet!!

DSC_1717

3 kids and a dog!! We had a great weekend!  We ended up going to a Church Yard Sale, and out to dinner Saturday night!!

We are not encouraging daddy to leave more often but we sure did have a great time!!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

You are brave! What park was that? btw...Michael Jordan wears/wore a different color blue, we'll gladly take Wesley over on the light side!