Friday, April 29, 2011

Easter Day

This year my parents were in town for the weekend.  It was so good seeing them.  I have felt slightly spoiled since I have been able to see them so much.  My parents just love spending time with the kids and love seeing how much Cailyn has grown even in 9 days!! 

DSC_1287

Like Cailyn’s face??? Ha!!

Saturday Mom and Dad offered to take the big kids out and about.  I can not tell you how much I appreciated some time semi-by-myself.  I was able to go shopping and relax!  Nice!!

Easter Morning was so much fun watching the kids that morning!!DSC_1236DSC_1239

Cailyn enjoyed all the excitement too!! Cutie!!

DSC_1245

Mom said no pictures of me in the morning so here is Lawson and Cailyn!! Ha

DSC_1246

Then it was time to get ready for church.  I was so proud of the outfits for my girl and did not want to leave Wesley out of the fun…DSC_1259

However, Wesley was not a fan of the bow tie...hmmm!!

DSC_1250

So I was able to get one cute picture of the kids all together

DSC_1274

Then the tie was off and Dah decided it looked on him.  I completely agree!!

DSC_1279

We went to church and I am so happy to say my neighbors decided to join us for church and Easter Dinner.  I love it that our neighbors are becoming more and more like family!!   We are truly so blessed to have them as neighbors since we have no other family around!!

Mom and Dad with their grandkids! 

DSC_1281

The Fitts Family! 

DSC_1291

After dinner mom and dad left for NOVA.  We were sad to see them go but we will see them in less then a month for Lawson’s birthday and Cailyn’s baptism.

HEre are some pictures of the kids playing with some of their Easter toys.  Bubble fights are fun!!!

DSC_1305

They also had the opportunity to eat their jumbo Easter bunny.  I think it says a lot about a person’s personality as to what they eat first…Lawson ate the ears…DSC_1307

Wesley broke off the butt and ate that first!! ha!!

DSC_1309

Hope you all had just as wonderful of an Easter!!

No comments: