Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Sister Time

Last week my sister came into town so we could have some girl time.  We talk almost everyday and when we go over 24 hours without talking I feel off like something is missing.  Then when I get the opportunity to see her we talk and talk, we laugh, cut up, and have the best time.  Here are some great pictures from my sister and my niece's visit. Please come back soon!

McKenna was great with Cailyn. She called her “da”

DSC_1484

Look at these two cuties…McKenna wanted to play in Cailyn’s play yard with her.

DSC_1490DSC_1493

McKenna loves to give kisses.DSC_1502

and let me tell you her cheeks you could just eat up they are so cute!!

DSC_1507

McKenna and Lawson in matching shirts.  Check out McKenna’s pigtails.  ADORABLE!

DSC_1529

Me and my sister. We never get a picture together and I can’t say this is the best one of me…I think I am starting to show my age…DSC_1539

I love you, sista!

DSC_1397

My prayer is that Cailyn and Lawson will have the same type of relationship as my sister and I do.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I had so much fun!! I can't wait to see you in a couple weeks.