Sunday, October 23, 2011

Daisy Girl Scouts

I am so proud of Lawson.  She is officially a Daisy Girl Scout.  Back it early October she had her ceremony.  She absolutely LOVES Girl Scouts!!  Her Daisy leader is Miss Betty and is 83 years old, one of the oldest active members in Girl Scouts in NC. 

DSC_2067

Do you like her feather?  She made this on her own, from her feather boa!! She says everyone is wearing feathers in her hair these days…just so you know!!

DSC_2071DSC_2072

I love everything GS stands for and love to see Lawson’s enthusiasm for the organization.  She has already had her first GS outing (without me). Terrifying but it is part of the process of her spreading her wings. She went on a Haunted Train Ride about an hour away.  She had a great time, but told me she really missed me (I think she knows how to make me feel better)!!

Congrats, Lawson!! We are so proud of you!DSC_2073

No comments: