Wednesday, January 11, 2012

3rd New Year’s Eve Party

We did it again.  Somehow, someway we hosted another great New Year’s Eve Party.  Actually, I know how we did it with the help of my awesome parents, neighbors, and friends!!  This year we had one of our biggest turnout yet and the most babies too!!! It was so fun, and thanks to everyone who came. 
Some great pictures of the night!
Cailyn turned 11months old on the 31st and was the first to bed too!!! Nighty-night baby!!!
DSC_3665
Then once the baby was in bed it was Oyster time!! One of the highlights for many!!DSC_3669
These were some yummy oysters this year!!!
DSC_3668

The kids…wow, the kids had a great time.  Here is Wesley and his sweet girlfriend, Katie!!DSC_3671
Lots of babies!!!
DSC_3666DSC_3683DSC_3684
Lawson and some of her friends!
DSC_3673
Then one of the highlights for me was my best MC buds were all at MY HOUSE!!! How crazy is that???  I am so lucky to rock in the new year with my best girls!! DSC_3679
One of our guests got here asleep and stayed asleep…isn’t that crazy???
DSC_3681
Then others just passed out…I don’t think it was the punch! (I don’t think!!)
DSC_3686
Even Wesley passed out.  My big boy still wants his mommy!!!DSC_3694
Soon after we brought in the New Year everyone left.  DSC_3696
My clean up crew was hard at work…..
DSC_3692
Nana was sweet enough to put little guy to bed!!
DSC_3697
Then the “after party” started!!  Baker and Donna stayed with us for the evening.  No matter how long we have been apart we always pick up like it there hasn’t been a 8 month gap!!DSC_3700
We goofed off by the fire pit!!!
DSC_3709
DSC_3711DSC_3719
I love these two!!!
DSC_3721
And I love him even more!!!
DSC_3723
Happy New Year!!!

Here is too a fabulous 2011 and best wishes for an even better 2012!!

No comments: