Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Break through in clothes!

This morning Lawson and I had a break through (I hope). She said "mommy I want to look cute today at school and I have no clothes, can you pick something out for me?" Not sure if anyone knows this but we have clothes issues in this house. I have given up most days and she wears what she wants. I have some control because I know what is in her drawers :)

I picked out her outfit, she not only agreed to it she asked me to braid her hair!!! Huge, my friends. HUGE!!

She said walking out the door. "Mom, take a picture of me I am ready to rock this day!!!" What a great way to start the day. Plus, she looks so cute!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love her outfit AND that she is asking for your help! SHE DOES ROCK IT!

Anonymous said...

Hiya! I know this is kinda off topic however , I'd figured I'd ask.
Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest authoring a blog
post or vice-versa? My site addresses a lot of
the same topics as yours and I think we could greatly benefit from each other.

If you happen to be interested feel free to shoot me an
email. I look forward to hearing from you! Terrific blog by the way!
my webpage: neucopia compensation plan