Monday, January 7, 2013

My Mini Me

I just got some pictures in the mail today (I think they belonged to Grandmommy) and one picture really stood out.
Do you know who this is?  It is me when I was 23 months old. Same age as Cailyn
 
 
I have never seen it before now, but now I understand why people say "Cailyn looks just like you!"
 
People have also said I look a lot like my mom and I have a feeling Cailyn is going to get the same thing growing up.  However, I doubt anyone will EVER mistake me as Cailyn's sister as they do with my mom and I.

If Cailyn and I look half as pretty as mom (Nana) then I would say we are pretty lucky.

Gotta love those genes!!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Amazing! Doesn't C put her arms up like that a lot too?

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! It is amazing! That pic of you look just like Cailyn! What a prize picture!