Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Fireman's Picnic


This weekend we went to the Fireman's Picnic. Lawson was so excited to see the firetrucks up close. Lawson loves to sing a song about Firetrucks. The song has this silly tune to it and I have caught myself on more then one occasion singing it to myself!

Baby Update: Baby Fitts or "Baby Brother" as Lawson refers to him seems to be doing great. I swear on Thursday morning I woke up I could tell I had gotten bigger. I am now 27 weeks. 13 weeks to go! I think I am in my 3rd trimester now. Don't quote me. I have been really bad about reading books about pregnancy and "what to expect" because I don't have time. I am happy to report that Collins and I have decided on a name. We are going to keep it to ourselves for a while to make sure it "Fitts" but I am sure it is a keeper.

No comments: