Monday, October 22, 2007

A "Little Maridith"

I have to post some of Lawson's funny/ sweet comments from the last couple of days. She has just become a regular comedian!! Collins says she is becoming a "little Maridith." World watch out!

One night last week Lawson was having trouble going to sleep. After about 1 hour of trying to get her into bed she comes up to me and says "Mommy my tummy hurts" I asked her if she had a tummy ache she said with an painful look on her face while holding her belly, she said "No, baby brother is kicking." I about fell out of the chair laughing. I couldn't help it!

This morning Lawson woke me up. As she was opening up my door she sweetly said "good morning mommy. It is time to wake up. Did you sleep well?" What an angel!

This weekend we went to a Halloween Party and she had a great time. She dressed up as an NCSU Cheerleader. I don't want to brag but I think her dressing up gave NCSU the luck they needed. We got our first Division 1 win, on the road since 2005!! That is a long time!

Hope everyone had a nice weekend! No pictures today.

2 comments:

Dad said...

We all love Lawson stories. Hopefully she learns how to tell a joke without laughing before the punch line!

Elizabeth said...

That is so funny! I love it!