Friday, October 5, 2007

Old verses New!

















My sister is probably going to kill me for posting these picture!! I was looking through some old pictures of Lawson and ran across some really old pictures of my sister Lauren. I know Lawson is a good mix of both Collins and myself but I can't help but think that Lawson really looks like my sister (btw-who is beautiful). If she did turn out like Lauren it would not be a bad thing at all! So her are some other pictues. You decide!








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baby Boy Fitts is SO handsome! I can't wait to meet him here in a few short months! Okay, you are right I am going to kill you! JK. Lawson is so precious... and let's hope that if she does turn out like me she can skip those teenage years! HAHA!Love you!

Anonymous said...

Ditto on the teenage years comment

Love

Mom and Dad