Wednesday, December 12, 2007

80 Degrees in December!


What is wrong with this picture? No it isn't the red eye and no it isn't the mouth full of food. It is the fact that Lawson is wearing summer clothes in front of the Christmas tree in DECEMBER!! This weather is crazy! Lawson loves to dress her self now and when she got home on Monday she told me it was too hot for pants. She rummaged through a bag of clothes to go to goodwill and found this. At least it matched and at least she was comfortable.

36 week update: I am doing good. No signs that Baby Fitts will make an early entrance. When I went to the doctors they just checked my weight, size of my belly and listened to his heart rate. I thought they took more stats at this point but I guess I was wrong. So I will give you a better update next week.

No comments: