Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Mommy's Little Helper

Lawson loves to help mommy. I have to admit that I have put her young little legs to help me get things from upstairs. Put her to work and she truly is happy and stays out of trouble-for the most part! I did catch her cleaning the toilet this morning, and I draw the line there!! Anyway, this weekend we made one of my dad's favorite breakfasts called "Daddy's Deal" and here she is stirring the bowl. She is going to be such a good helper when the baby gets here.

I have to tell you a funny story from last night. I was upstairs doing laundry and Lawson was downstairs having a snack and the phone rang. I decided I was not going to answer it so I didn't even go look for the phone to see who it might of been. Just as that thought passed through my mind Lawson yells, "don't worry its nobody!" Sure enough when I looked at the phone- it was nobody but a telemarketer!

No comments: