Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Eve 2007




Lawson and Grammy made sugar cookies and they were extra yummy because Lawson licked the spoon!! Lawson loved putting all of the ingredients in the bowl and cutting out the cookies! She did an excellent job.


In the mean time, Pops, Daddy and Taylor were busy putting Lawson's play yard together for her. It was a labor of love. The instructions say will take 2 skilled workers 16 hours!! Oh my!!! Believe it or not they got most of it done by Christmas evening. The swing arm is not installed yet but we have to get a tree stump removed!! Thank you to Pops, Daddy and Taylor for working so hard on this project!!! Thank you to Grammy and Pops for Lawson's Christmas gift!! Lawson and Baby Fitts are going to love this play yard for many years to come.




Baby update: Christmas day I am 38 weeks. No sign of an early arrival. I am still going strong. I feel really good and believe it or not I am not too tired! This baby energy is good stuff. Lawson loves to kiss my belly. I finally got a picture of the two!! So sweet!

No comments: