Monday, December 17, 2007

Christmas with Nana and Dah

This weekend Nana and Dah (Maridith's Parents) came down to celebrate Christmas with us. We had a wonderful weekend together and a productive weekend (The Baby has a room to sleep in now!) The big news on Lawson's end was she got a kitchen set from Nana and Dah and was speechless for at least 3 minutes!! That has got to be a Lawson first! Of course, all of the presents after that were a blur but the kitchen set was a hit. She played in there for a long time and I finally talked her into taking a nap but she told me "don't touch my kitchen!" I thought to myself - Have no fear Lawson I barely want to touch the grown-up kitchen let alone a kid's kitchen. Although I have to say these little kitchens are pretty cool. It even has an ice maker that spits out ice! The thing I am most thrilled about is I think she will be able to entertain herself for a while, that will be priceless when the baby gets here!! Thank you Nana and Dah for everything!

Here are some pictures from the weekend.



Lawson very surprised to see a kitchen set in her living room!


Would you like some pizza? It is nice an hot!
Nana feel asleep in Lawson's bed!! Too cute. (I am in trouble for posting this one!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a great weekend. I'm just glad the flash did not wake up the two sleeping beauties.

Donna Wright said...

I want a new kitchen set, too!! Glad you had a nice weekend!! -Donna