Tuesday, November 18, 2008

3 Cooks in the Kitchen

It probably seems like I give my kids sugar all the time. I promise I don't! Lawson and Wes really enjoy being in the kitchen so why not make something as sweet as them (lame I know). Plus it is a great learning tool with counting, measuring and patience (for both Mommy and Lawson) And since all the Pinkalious cupcakes are gone (thanks daddy!) we decided to make a chocolate cake (all homemade). Dinner was in the good old crock pot so we had plenty of time to make it after nap.

Lawson enjoying licking the spoon.


You said you needed a spatula ?


Lawson and Wes goofing off while the cake is cooking. You can't tell but Wes is just giggling with delight. He loves his big sister.

The final product with Lawson's finishing touch of sprinkles!


5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

To which one of the three of you do I give my order?

CharGrill said...

The cake looks YUMMMMUYYYYYYY!!! Can you send some up here?!

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a wonderful treat. I remember having so much fun baking with mom in the kitchen when we were young. What wonderful memories you are making.
Nice BIG piece MOM! Haha. JK.
Love,
L

Anonymous said...

Fabulous cooks! May I put my order in for Thanksgiving??????

Grammy

Avery & Hailey said...

I love it! How cute!