Thursday, November 20, 2008

Filling up the Family Car

I realize this is a silly post I just wanted to document that today I filled up my Explorer for under $40.00!! And it typical fashion I was almost out. I went to the Lowes Food Gas Station (what don't they sell?) and I got gas for $1.92 and paid $34.70. This might not seem like a big deal but it wasn't a month ago gas was $3.79 and it cost over $75.00 to fill up my tank. With the pricing of EVERYTHING else going up it is nice to see something going down.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray! With traveling this holiday season, we are greatful for gas going down as well. Happy Thanksgiving. Love mom

Anonymous said...

Gas was $1.86 in Washington yesterday! The tree and lights were going up on Main Street by the river and it made me miss home.
G

The Thompsons said...

I paid $1.69 the other day for the beast (the expedition).