Friday, November 28, 2008

BB's Yeast Rolls

What a wonderful Thanksgiving!! I will post more with pictures with our family but I wanted to brag a little. Since I was having my FIRST Thanksgiving in my home, I for the first time in 30 years was responsible for making "BB's Yeast Rolls" This is my dad's grandmother's recipe. It might sound easy for some but many, many have tried to make this recipe and have failed. With my mom one phone call away, Grammy cheering me on, and BB watching over me, I successfully made BB's Rolls!!! They were so yummy!!! I was so proud of myself I was as giddy as a school girl!!!

Lawson helping me cut out the rolls.

The finished product!! I think BB, Grandmommy, and my mom would be proud!
No Mom, this does not mean I will make them at Christmas- it could of been beginners luck!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a wonderful and yummy family recipe for the best rolls! Maridith, you did an awesome job keeping the family recipe going!
Grammy

Anonymous said...

Maridith I'm so proud of you! I have yet to accomplish this feat. I vote you make them at Christmas too!

Lauren

Elizabeth said...

Yay! Good job!

Unknown said...

Wow Maridith! I am impressed. Way to go! The rolls look amazing. Happy Thanksgiving!
Jill