Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Lawson Talk - Today she is 3 1/2


I write these so I can remember some of the things Lawson says to me.... Sometimes it is hard to remember she is just 3 1/2! Happy Half-birthday Lawson!! Also, Happy 2 year Anniversary to Lauren and Will!!

#1 One night Wes woke up (surprise) in the middle of the night and so did Lawson...

Lawson: Mommy Wes is crying

Mommy: He is okay honey - go back to sleep

Lawson: okay I will, sometimes I cry myself to sleep too

Mommy: Oh that breaks my heart!

#2 Lawson learned to snap with both hands

Mommy: I am so proud of you. You can snap like a big girl

Lawson: Mommy, I am a big girl now can I get my ears pierced?

Mommy: You aren't that big yet.

Lawson: You said I was a big girl?

Mommy: ??????? Dang??????? What to say, what to say!

#3 Just playing in the den yesterday

Lawson: Mommy are we going out today?

Mommy: No, we are going to stay in the house today and play

Lawson: Good because if we go out you need to put some lipstick on.

Mommy: (Thank you child) Why does mommy look bad?

Lawson: Yeah

Gotta love her!!!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Cracking up! I love reading what Lawson has to say...it is always funny! LOL!

Avery & Hailey said...

3 1/2 going on 16. We are in trouble. I'll say a prayer for you, you say one for me.

Avery looked at my pastey leg the other day and asked if I was wearing tights...I'm not sure if that was a dig at the paleness or a comment that she's taking note that I finally shaved. I tried not to be offended.

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of the time Will and John were in the car and I was getting ready to back out and Will said "STOP"....you forgot to put on a necklace!!
Love you, Paula