Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Kid Project- Planting Bulbs

If you know anything about me you know I pretty much involve my kids in everything I do. Everything is a great learning experience for them and can be a tool for learning. Saturday morning we were busy in the yard planting bulbs.

First Lawson and I read the instructions and followed the steps...

Dig the hole 5" Deep


Of course, Wesley helped too


Place the bulb into the hole, and we had to count as we went along (also I wanted to make sure we didn't get cheated out of bulbs...)


Cover with dirt and water.

Say a prayer that they grow next Spring...


And hopefully they will look like this....


Family Projects are fun!!!


Thanks Dah for the bulbs!!!

To be continued Spring 2010...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you and how you are raising your children to be so involved with you and doing things that beautify their surroundings. You are so right when you say, “everything can be a new learning.” You are your child’s first teacher and you are doing a wonderful job.

All my love, MOM

Unknown said...

Your mom couldn't have said it better!

Lauren said...

Wait...did you read the directions?

I love how you involve the kids in activities around the house.

I hope that the bulbs bloom well in the spring.