Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My Sister's Baby Shower

This weekend was my sister's baby shower, and what a baby shower it was. I helped (I use that word loosely) host a shower with two of Lauren's best friends from High School. Let me tell you, these girls know how to throw a shower!!

The hostess and the Mother-to-be

Nicole, Erica, Lauren, and me


Greeting the guests was this delicious cake & cupcakes made by Erica! Stunning
Then for favors the guest were able to fill boxes with candy. Each jar had an sweets quote. Made by Nicole


Then there was the beautiful fruit for the chocolate fountain (forgot to take a picture) and all of the beautiful flowers from Erica's mom!!

Then the champagne punch surrounded by more beautiful flowers!
After oohing and awing over the decor it was time for gifts!
Only a sister can do this but I made a onsie for Baby Peanut that says "High Maintenance Already" Love ya, sis!


Lawson was at the shower and she was great help (and entertainment).


Sweet kisses for the Mother-to-Be!


What is a good shower without making the MTB cry. This teddy bear is made out of something very special! Go here to read about it!


It was a WONDERFUL Shower!! Lauren got so many wonderful gifts!!
Lawson is extra excited to meet baby girl and be a cousin!! Lawson has LOTS to teach her!!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

What a great shower! Lauren looks wonderful and how beautiful is that cake. I posted on your other blog, but I'll tell you here too, I love the bear.

Bojangles Family said...

Maridith--you did SO much, what are you talking about?!?! :)I will be happy to plan a shower with you any day!

I'm so happy that Lauren loved everything, it fills my heart up!

-Nicole

Unknown said...

Sisters are special and so is the happy day celebrations for them. My sister's baby shower was a grand party organized by her husband. All our dear ones were invited to the wedding venues at the outskirts of San Diego. Loved the yellow sparkling lights highlighting the venue. Table barn seating furniture was cool.