Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Dress Up Time Again

Dress up time in this house means only one thing....

 Wesley in girl's clothes!!
 

And who else dressed him...

So I am thinking Wesley is doing a German dance because he has his German hat on and an authentic German Skirt (Lawson's Skirt)
 

Wesley dancing and singing... (oh he is going to hate me when he is older)

This picture cracks me up because they are both in the same position just a different heights.

This all presented to you by...
Princess Lawson!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This is just too cute for words! He is as happy as can be! He'll learn the difference soon enough!
Two happy children! I love it!

Grammy Gram

Anonymous said...

Please get him some guy friends to play war with.

-Uncle Will

Unknown said...

I used to to this to my brother all the time until my sister was old enough for me to dress up.

Lauren said...

Oh no. He is not going to be happy with you in 14 years.