Monday, May 24, 2010

Lawson's 5th Birthday Party

This weekend we celebrated with freinds and family Lawson's 5th Birthday.  What 5th birthday is complete without horses?  Lawson asked for a Princess Horse Party and her wish was granted. 
 

At Dead Broke Horse Farm.

Lawson was so excited to see all of the horse.

This place was filled with LOTS of different animals. The kids loved it.

Check out the turkeys. There was also dogs, cats, peacocks, rosters, chickens, ducks, guinea birds and miniature horses.

Here we are before the party guest arrived. Nana and Dah drove in from VA to celebrate Lawson's birthday with her!
 

Then it was time to ride.  Lawson (being Lawson) decided she was not going to ride.  She was just going to just watch everyone.  Trying to remain calm I just had to gently threaten her to spend the rest of the party in the car and then she got on... (why does she do that too me??)  After all that look at that smile!!
 

Mommy, Daddy and the Birthday Girl.

Lawson rode on "Little Man"
 

Lawson being led by her Daddy!! So sweet

The after the ride and lunch it was time for Birthday Cake.  Look at her smile. Love it!!  

Then it was time to blow out the candles.  A little drama to blow out the candles but it was done. Siena is probably thinking "blow that thing out so we can have some cake!!"

Here is her BIG #5 Cake.

Lawson and the other Princesses at her party (minus Britan) I forgot to take a picture of all the boys.

Nana and Dah with the grandkids

Mommy and Daddy with the Birthday Princess and the Knight (the boy guest received foam swords) 
My little girl's 5th birthday was a total success!! She had a blast, and I think the people who attended had a great time. We could not ask for anything more!!

Oh, this week has contained so many milestones...graduation and now 5th birthday what is next? Keys to the car....  

Lawson told me a couple of weeks ago out of the blue "Mommy I promise I won't grow up too fast and I will always be your baby."  I am holding her to that...

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Man it has been a busy week! Happy Birthday Lawson. I can't believe she is 5. The horse farm seems like it was a blast.

Jennifer said...

Happy 5th Birthday Lawson!

M. Lail said...

I wasn't there, but Britain and Siena had the best time. Siena still talks about "Little Man." Thanks for a wonderful day!