Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Strawberry Picking

I have been very slack on blogging these days.  Sorry.  Back on May 2nd Wesley, Cailyn and I went strawberry picking with our good friends Jenn and Katie.  Jenn was kind enough to take pictures since I have my hands a little full. 

Here we are in front of the big strawberry at Porter Farms. 

Mommy and Wes and Cailyn 05-2011

Katie (Strawberry Princess) and Wesley.  This was not posed they held hands all on their own.  SO SWEET!!

Wesley and Katie 2011

Wesley is just too cool…

Wesley Cool Dude 2011

Pretty girls, Katie, Jenn and a baby girl on the way!!

Jenn and Katie 2011

Here I am with my pretty girl.  Cailyn slept through the whole 1st strawberry picking event (I was not complaining)

Mommy and Cai May 2011

Strawberry Picking is not complete without some messy chocolate ice cream!!

Wesley Ice cream 2011

Thanks Jenn and Katie for a fun Monday!

No comments: