Monday, July 11, 2011

Pool Fun

Over the 4th of July I mentioned we went to the beach.  Grammy and Pop’s place have a really nice pool Sound side. 

Here is Cailyn and I ready to go down to the pool.  Self picture in the mirror.  I couldn’t resist.  She was talking so cute in the mirror.

DSC_0322

We blew up a float for her and had her chilling in it so she could watch her brother and sister.

DSC_0323

Wesley was having SO MUCH FUN!!

DSC_0327

Pops and Daddy got a work out pushing the kids in the water.DSC_0329

Wesley going on a ride.  The child was laughing so hard!! I love hearing a good gut laugh, you can’t help but laugh with him.DSC_0332

Cailyn was pretty much land locked, but she never complained.  It was really sunny and I really try to keep her out of the chlorine because her skin is so sensitive. 

DSC_0334

What a fun time at the pool.  Next post will be all about fishing.  By far Wesley’s favorite part of the whole trip!

No comments: