Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Meeting Haywood “Wood”

Our first weekend of Spring break we went to VA to see my parents, brother and my sister and her new baby, Wood. He is a perfect little boy!! It is amazing how I can love this little boy so much and I did not even birth him.  It is the same way I feel about McKenna, my sister’s kids are truly just an extension of my family!

Here is the little angel at 2 weeks old! Isn’t he handsome?? DSC_4651

Cailyn came over to check him out.  It was hilarious to see her reaction to this new baby.  She is no longer the baby of the family.  She checked him out and then really had nothing else to do with him.

Cailyn and Wood

We did find her playing dolls with his bouncy seat once he was out.  They learn so fast!!

Cailyn playing baby

Of course, we can not forget out McKenna!  Lawson and McKenna were the BEST playmates. Wow! They just went off in the house and played beautifully together. 

McK and Lawson

The Kenna Grand Girls!!

The Grand Girls

Wesley did come over and check out Wood for minute and then he was off playing with McKenna’s toys.  He was too busy to even notice there was a new baby!  Ha! Here are the Kenna Grand Boys…

Wood and Wesley

I love these guys so much!! They are having so much fun and I couldn’t be prouder of Will and Lauren!!

DSC_4591

I don’t want to steal Lauren’s thunder but here is another picture of Wood because I feel she isn’t posting enough of him these days.  I mean, it is like she is too busy to post or something. I don’t understand.  (kidding)

DSC_4537

No comments: