Friday, March 7, 2008

Aunt Lauren came to visit!!



This week my wonderful sister came down to see me and the kids. We had such a great time. Lauren was sweet enough be bring presents!! Lawson got an Easter basket with chalk, a bunny and a book. She immediately took the chalk and got to work! She told Aunt Lauren "lay down and I will draw your body."



Then she read a book to Aunt Lauren. She loves to read!!


The next day we went to Marbles in downtown Raleigh. That place is amazing. It is a kids dream playland. It is so cool. Of course my childs favorite part was mopping the deck of the ship. She didn't just mop one spot she mopped the entire deck even the corners. I just need to figure out how to get her to mop my kitchen!! I think it is about time she has a few chores!!


Wes joined us as well but he just slept the whole time!



Thank you Lauren for visiting us!!! We love you!


No comments: