Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I'm a Barbie Girl

I asked Lawson last night what her favorite song was. She said "Barbie World" What happened to "Twinkle Twinkle little star" or "Baa Baa Black Sheep"???? Without laughing (to hard) I said how does the song go... "Im a barbie world, get all dirty in the mud" WHAT??? So again I said how does the song go "Im a barbie world, and a barbie girl" So in honor of Lawson here is the song. Trust me this song is not in my collection but in her daycare's collection. I have to admit it does have a good beat to dance too. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p68rj879Zyg

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

That made me laugh! I used to work with a girl from the Ukraine and she loved that song, but her copy of it was no in English!

Unknown said...

Hey Maridith,
It is great to hear from you - thanks for leaving me a comment. You and Collins look like you are doing wonderful. Your Children are sooooo cute. I have really enjoyed reading your blog. Keep in touch and take care.
Love, Jill

Anonymous said...

I was interested to read your blog. As a parent you may be interested in being part of a university study I'm involved with. It’s about how infants and children develop. It wouldn’t take much of your time, and it’s a great way to contribute to knowledge by reporting on your own experiences. For more details go to the following address after copying it into your browser window,
www.watch4milestones.org
Best wishes, Samantha