Friday, March 14, 2008

I love warm weather!

The weather in NC has been beautiful this week but it looks like this weekend is going to be a rainy. I am not complaining because we are still in desperate need of rain. So I thought I would post some pictures of the kids enjoying the beautiful weather while we are all stuck inside!! Everyone have a nice weekend.

My little basketball star!!!



Look at me- I can dunk!


Lawson and Wes just chilling!!


Watch me go fast!!



What sweet kisses!!




Here are some pictures of the kids enjoying the warm weather!!!Lawson loves to be outside. Her favorite activities are playing on her playset, drawing with chalk and playing basketball with daddy. Now that Wes can sit up in his Bumbo seat he loves to watch Lawson play. Lawson will play a little then run back to Wes and give him a kiss. Then play a little more and come back to give him a kiss. She can't wait for her brother to play with her!!

I love it when Lawson asks me while shaking her hand, and looking like such an angel "do you want to go ouuuutsiiide, and plaaay? You do, okay everybody line up and we will go ouuuutsiiide!!! Isn't that nice"

2 comments:

Avery & Hailey said...

Go Lawson!!! She's so cute!

Donna Wright said...

Tell Lawson that Aunt Donna LOVES her short hair cut!!