Monday, April 21, 2008

Recap of the Weekend

The Fitts Family- Wes's first train ride!!


Mommy and her snug bug!!


Lawson looking pretty in pink...check out the pink sunglasses too!


What a beautiful weekend!! I love the spring. Lawson was invited to Quinn's birthday party at Pullen Park on Saturday. Happy 2nd Birthday Quinn.

Lawson is really starting to enjoy playing with Wes. Wes is reaching for things and of course putting them in his mouth. So Lawson will say "look mommy he is grabbing it, good job Wes-e-ley James" His names is James Wesley but we don't correct her. So this weekend we got out all of Lawson's old infant toys so they could play together on the floor. It was so cute to watch. She really is such a good older sister. The only time she gets jealous is when she is tired and wants to snuggle. Who can blame her!!

Collins is feeling quite ambitious these days so after he cut the grass, then sprayed it to kill most of it (don't ask me he is the lawn guy), he started painting the foyer. Yeah!! I didn't even have to ask him to do it!! He volunteered! I bought this paint right before I found out I was pregnant almost a year ago. I was going to do strips in the foyer but I will settle for 1 color since I don't have to paint it myself. Normally I am the painter in the house but I think Collins would rather paint then have to deal with 2 kids!!! I think I got the easier job!!!

Me I am just tired!! I feel asleep at 8:15 Saturday night. Wes started waking up in the middle of the night again. I am not sure if he is having a growth spurt or if he is going to bed so early he just can't make it all night. Either way waking up in the middle of the night is tough!!

Hope everyone had a nice weekend!

No comments: