Thursday, April 3, 2008

We Survived!!

Wes telling Daddy all about his first day at school.


We all survived Wes's first day at school, and the second, and the third, etc.... It was a very rough day on both me and Collins but we survived. I only called 5 times. The head lady in the nursery also took care of Lawson so I was comfortable leaving him with her. However, she was shocked that I was still so uneasy leaving him and couldn't believe I called so much. I don't care if it is your first baby or your fifth baby as a mother I have carried him for 9 months then had him 24/7 for 12 weeks- the separation is hard!!

With all that said- Wes seems to enjoy his daycare. Wes is now taking a bottle like a champ. While he is at daycare he is drinking about 20oz of milk!! And he is starting to take longer naps. Apparently, on Tuesday (12 weeks old) he flipped from his tummy to his back for them several times (he hasn't done it for me yet) So I think he is adjusting nicely. He is so happy when I pick him up, and ready to watch all of Lawson's evening antics!!
Thank you to everyone who was thinking of us and praying for us!! We really appreciate it!!

No comments: