Monday, May 5, 2008

1st Weekend in May




We had a fabulous weekend and it was a busy one. The kids (still weird to say "kids") and I went to a birthday party for Dylan. He turned 5 years old. It was at Jumping Beans and Lawson had a wonderful time. Wes enjoyed looking at all of the kids and was a complete angel the whole time.




Then Sunday we went to church. Lawson's 2 trips to the bathroom and Wes's huge blow out seems to be a sign that the kids needs to start going to Sunday school/nursery so Mommy can pay attention!! Sunday afternoon, Lawson and I went to an Irish Dancing performance in downtown Raleigh. We had so much fun and the dancers were amazing. Lawson was so good and sat like a lady the whole time. She would whisper to me "mommy, I am sitting still and like a lady." We didn't make it through to the end but she did hold out for 2 hours. I think next fall we are going to start dance classes. HOW FUN!!!!

Then Uncle Taylor joined us for dinner. Lawson loves her Uncle Taylor!! I think I have decided that Wes has Taylor's big smile. What a cute smile it is!!!

Hope everyone had a nice weekend!!

No comments: